May 23, 2009

Sometimes, all you need is a little pixie dust




So, after a very long and exhausting week, I'm home from my graduation trip to Walt Disney World. It was so much fun being able to share something as important as WDW with my friends, who know I'm out of my mind, but I think understood why when we were there. It was so great to pretend to be kids for just five days - meeting characters, eatting food that probably has no nutritional value, and just generally acting retarded.

I auditioned for a character performer position and passed the audition, however, they do not currently have a spot for me so I've been put in the casting pool for six months. I'm not too worried, however, since I wouldn't be able to start until August anyway due to school (which, p.s., I need to do some reading for).

Now back to the real world.

blah

No comments: