Apr 22, 2009

Mason Day

My last Mason Day is 15 minutes away.

Not that I'm super excited about it - we got T-Pain - but it's sad. I remember every Mason Day from the past 3 years.

Freshman Year:
The Wailers - AND it was on 4/20. LOLZ
We were going to Julian's for a BBQ, but got off because we were naive and didn't understand the inner-beltway/outter-beltway traffic at 5:30 in the afternoon. We got off the interstate and Steph and Lauren peed on the side of the exit ramp. And then ran into a Wendy's.

There were carnival rides.

Sophomore Year:
Bone, Thugs 'n' Harmony with Naughty By Nature
Missy invited me to see The Killers. I'm glad I went to that instead.
I then met the boys in D.C. - they were in full drag.

We had an inflatable lazer tag that year.

Junior Year:
Gym Class Heros
Instead of going to the concert, we made a Jewish lady video blog.
It's still one of the funniest things in the world.

Senior Year:
T-Pain
I guess we'll find out - won't we?

It's just weird celebrating lasts, especially when I remember the ones from high school so well - ya know?
And I'm getting very emotional about everything.
Cause I guess I'm on my period...

No comments: